There’s nothing more exciting than a spontaneous and thrilling love life in a midlife relationship. What happens when the romance goes stale and your sex life becomes predictable? Over 40? You are never too old to add spice to your love life.
Buy a Sex Book and Have Fun Reading It Together
- Focus on something new to spice up your relationship. Buy a sex book and discover ways to boost your lovelife in the bedroom!
- Make it fun. Don’t take it so seriously.
- Use a sex book as a way to bring flirtation and experimentation in your relationship. If nothing else, it’s a great way to laugh with your partner.
Try a New Position
- Tired of being stuck in a sex rut? Always on top each time or having sex the same way? Spice things up by trying a new position in bed.
- Different sex positions can amount to different orgasm intensity.
- Studies show that men and women who are diverse in their sexual experiences have a greater overall emotional connection. Intimacy starts in the bedroom but translates to all areas of your relationship.
- Live out your fantasies safely with role-playing.
- Focus on ‘roles’ that excite you – a dominating “boss,” a flight attendant, a “captain” of a ship, etc. Make it fun and flirtatious!
- Why limit role-playing to the bedroom? Go out in costume (or not) and hit the bar, a restaurant or a party “acting out discreetly”!
Make Out With Each Other More
- Where has all the kissing gone?
- Midlife relationships fail to keep up the passion of kissing. Bring it back with a new kissing style – sweet, passionate, aggressive or practice stealing kisses when he least expects it!
Focus on the Erogenous Zones
- There are 10 erogenous zones. Hit them all for an exciting way to spruce up the romance.
- The erogenous zones include the lips, earlobe, toes, back of the ear, nape of the neck, stomach, scalp, inner arm, etc. Focus on each one and in random order.
Have Sex in a Scandalous Location
- Move your sex out of the bedroom for a sizzling hot sex life!
- Focus on wherever you feel safe and excited to have foreplay and sex – your backyard, the kitchen or the car.
- Have sex during unpredictable times.
Describe Your Fantasies to Each Another
- Focus on describing your fantasy life in detail.
- Whisper to your man, touch his arm and graze his neck while kissing passionately. Then go back to the exciting fantasy you’d love for them to play out with you.
Flirtatious Body Language
- Gaze into your partner’s eyes, and then lean in for a passionate embrace. When he begins to wince at your passion, slowly move back while gazing in his eyes.
- Lean into your partner’s body while feeding him a spoonful of decadent desert.
Speak to Each Another Using Double Meaning
- Focus on double meanings in conversation to spice up your love life. It’s easy and can be done with virtually any topic.
- Throw your partner off guard with your flirtation.
- For example, “This food is spicy, isn’t it? Well, I sure know another way to turn the spice up this evening…”
Feed Each Other Dinner
- Devote an entire night to feeding your partner his meal.
- Keep it going with simple foods – fruits, vegetables, chocolate, meat or seafood – anything that can easily be put into your spouse’s hands.
- The more you use your hands, the better!
Whether you want to create more physical awareness in your relationship or just want to shake things up, flirting, having sex in a new location or just feeding each other a meal is the way to go. Use these tips and take your midlife relationship to a whole new level.